Applicant Information

Apply to 十大赌博靠谱信誉网站 Today!

2023 Graduates

Thank you for your interest in applying to Nebraska Indian Community College. We welcome applications from all students interested in becoming part of our diverse and uniquely creative community. We look forward to reviewing your application!

Checklist for applying to Nebraska Indian Community College

Persons 16 years of age or older wishing to be admitted to the Nebraska Indian Community College must complete the following:

  1. Submit a complete admission application
  2. Submit an official copy of high school or GED transcripts. (*Note* If the applicant has already earned a college degree, they can submit a transcript of their highest degree earned in place of a high school or GED transcript.)
  3. Submit a copy of tribal I.D., or parent CDIB and copy of birth certificate for dependency status if applicable.
  4. Complete the FAFSA prior to registration.

The above admission procedures pertain to all student admissions.

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available at FAFSA Application.
The admission policies are available here.


Student Services Campus Contacts:

Macy Campus Chrissy Lesher  402-267-2904 
S. Sioux City Campus Raquel Grimaldo 531-242-4152
Santee Campus Dana Yunker 402-241-5929
Dual Credit  Crystal Ross  402-241-5905
Online Yasmeen Sandoval 402-241-5947

Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act and Campus Fire Safety Right-To-Know Act Notification

Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the current Annual Security Report (ASR) is available for viewing:

The Annual Security Report contains the current security and safety-related policy statements, emergency preparedness and evacuation information, and crime prevention programming.  The assault prevention information, and drug and alcohol prevention programming.  The ASR also contains statistics of Clery Act crimes for Nebraska Indian Community College for the last three (3) calendar years.  Paper copies are available upon request from the Financial Aid Advisor.